Thursday, January 17, 2008

Craft Closet


Yesterday I unpacked and organized all my craft supplies. I once showed you my little craft nook in our old house, and I didn't anticipate having even a small area for crafts again. I mean, come on, we need 3 bedrooms, and office, a school room, AND a craft room?! Obviously that's ridiculous. We were so fortunate to find a spacious house with big closets, and this one in the hall is ALL MINE! There are so many things I'd like to do...Paint the desk among other things...But I am really pleased with my craft area for now. At least there's a place for everything and everything has a place. It makes me happy every time I pass it.

New simple crafts coming soon!

4 comments:

Allyson Hill said...

I love the blank canvas you have here, have fun with it!

Allyson Hill said...

By the way, my kitchen (pictures on my blog) was once a closet!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a space for all of my crafting. Right now all of my things are at my Mom's house. We are out of room in my house. I have two step-sons and a baby girl on the way. I work from home and we live in a 3 bedroom house! My office is going in a closet :)

Kim B said...

I love the spice rack re-purpose!